Ladder Association - Inspection
Duration: 4 Hours Minimum
Max Number of Delegates: 8
Length of Certification: 5 Years
Accreditation: Ladder Association
Who Should Attend?
The Ladder Association Ladder and Step Ladder Inspection Course is aimed at personnel who are or will be responsible for formal inspection of Ladders and Step Ladders in the work place. There is a prerequisite required for this course that all trainees must have successfully completed the Ladder Association User’s Course.
The aim of this course is to provide a nationally recognised inspection qualification for ladders and stepladders enabling users to:
- Accurately record details of ladders
- Identify component parts using industry standard naming conventions
- Thoroughly inspect ladders and stepladders, and identify safety critical faults
- Record your findings in accordance with statutory requirements (as outlined in PUWER ACOPs 163)
Must hold a valid Ladder Association Users certificate and LadderCard to attend this course
The relevant legislation and guidance and approved code of practice (ACOPs) governing the inspection of ladders and stepladders
- The difference between pre-use and formal inspections
- Common manufacturing processes used, and their implications for the cost-effectiveness of repairs
- The difference between maintenance and repairs and who is allowed to do them
- The correct methods of disposal of equipment at the end of its working life
Instruction both in theory and practical sessions with assessments
Courses are run nationally 6 days a week. For further information fill out the form below.