UTILITIES & PIPE WELDING TOOLS
Speedy supplies access to the UK’s leading supplier of welding, butt fusion and electrofusion pipe jointing equipment for hire, sale, and repair.
Our specialist knowledge, technical ability, and commitment to training and product development ideally position us to meet the challenges of dynamic Utilities and Civil Engineering sectors.
Speedy’s Utilities and Pipeline products are innovative and modern, and our pipeline experts can help you choose the exact solutions needed for your power, gas, water or civils projects.
Our Speedy Solutions offering is underpinned by a continual commitment to building our business around our customers’ needs, with the emphasis firmly on:
• Superior technical expertise
• Unrivalled range and availability
• Friendly and responsive service
REPAIR AND CALIBRATION
All repairs, refurbishments and calibrations are carried out to the highest standard by factory trained and authorised engineers, to industry and manufactures specification. Whatever the problem, our expert engineers are on hand, so your vital equipment is ready for the job again.
• Electrofusion welder
• Butt fusion welder
The iACT is the world’s first battery powered electrofusion welder machine. This major advancement in welding technology offers a self-contained welding unit that needs no external power source to run. Ideal for remote work.
• Live welding voltage and current
• Live GPS position
• Calibration status
ATS 180 COMBI UNIT
All in one generator and electrofusion welder in a handy portable unit size for convenience. Specifically designed for service pipe installation and house connections market
• Full data logging capabilities
• Download data log using USB memory
• Power outlet capable of powering auxiliary equipment when electrofusion welder is not operating
ATS 180 MAX
The ATS180 Max welding unit has been designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low and medium pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 400mm diameter.
• Designed especially for the house-connection market where a small, lightweight, and portable unit is needed for multiple small diameter connections
• Operating modes: manual and barcode
• Welding voltage: 8v to 48v
TRACSTAR T500 SERIES 2&3
Heater and facer mounted on hydraulic indexer. Fuel-saving auto-throttle with standard hydraulic clamping. One heater covers the entire range of pipe fusion sizes.
• Datalogger® compatible
• Available as manual and automatic
• Size range: 250 – 500mm
DYNAMC 250 AND 315
Fully automatic modular design featuring a common electrical control unit. Rugged and compact.
• Datalogger® compatible
• Dynamc 250: 90 - 250mm
• Dynamc 315: 125 - 315mm