Customer Service Executive
Location: Reading, United Kingdom
Region: Trading & Direct
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: Hub
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be at the front line of customer interaction, their main point of contact for all hires, queries and complaints, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered.
You will liaise with all parts of Speedy, developing strong relationships and using your exceptional customer service skills to ensure timely resolution of queries and orders helping us to exceed customer satisfaction at all times. You will be joining the contact centre at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and delivering first class customer service.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced role, ideally within the plant/tool hire industry
- Exceptional customer service skills able to interact effectively with customers both in person and over the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work to strict targets and KPIs
- Desire to learn and expand product knowledge
- Personality and drive to sell our products
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.