Retail Hire Controller
Location: Trafford Park, United Kingdom
Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Business Unit: UK Hire Midlands, Yorkshire, North East & North West
Job Type: Part Time (Permanent)
Hours: Working shifts over 5 days to include every Saturday and Sunday
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
As a Retail Hire Controller, you will be based onsite at B&Q, working and representing Speedy. You will be at the front line of customer interaction, their main point of contact for all hires, queries and complaints, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. You will liaise with all parts of Speedy, developing strong relationships and using your exceptional customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction is exceeded at all times. You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and delivering first class customer service.
This is a part time role working 30 hours per week over 5 days to include Saturday and Sunday.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced role, ideally within the plant/tool hire industry
- Exceptional customer service skills able to interact effectively with customers both in person and over the phone
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work to strict targets and KPIs
- Desire to learn and expand product knowledge
- Personality and drive to sell our products
In return we offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months (pro rata for part time), discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.