Rotational Graduate - Digital Focus
Location: Haydock, North West, United Kingdom
Region: Central Functions
Job Category: Head Office
Business Unit: IT Department
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 8.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
Speedy are looking for a graduate to take part in our three year rotational graduate programme with us, focusing on Speedy's digital activity. During the programme you will have the opportunity to take part in six placements each lasting six months.
- Data Process and Management
- Business Analyst
- Digital Projects
- Digital Marketing
- Optional choice within the business
This role will be a September 2022 start.
What do we look for?
The successful candidate will be an innovative individual who can produce high quality work, having commercial acumen and the ability to influence and develop new ways of working. You will be an effective communicator with the capability to manage your own workload, meet deadlines and be able to respond quickly and positively to change. Being a team player is essential and you should be able to build strong internal relationships as well as being highly motivated to succeed in a fast paced and changing environment.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Hold a minimum of a 2:1 degree qualification
- Have excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Be self-assured and reliable, being able to demonstrate confidence in your own knowledge, skills and experience
- Possess the ability to express complex issues, both orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner for a range of audiences
- Have excellent data and number skills
- Show experience of working collaboratively
- Have an interest in the departments associated with this rotational role
It would also be desirable if candidates had:
- Previous work experience such as a year in industry, a part time job or a volunteer role
- A degree subject with a digital or data focus
As well as completing your day-to-day role you will also be required to complete our three year Speedy Rotational Graduate Development Programme.
What is the Speedy Rotational Graduate Development Programme?
Our rotational graduate development programme runs alongside the role you obtain. The programme enables successful candidates to develop the skills required to progress their career within Speedy and become a fully competent and professional member of the business. The programme consists of:
- On the job training within each rotation
- Completion of relevant professional qualifications if required
- An internal learning and development programme
- The chance to complete an Exec Board project
- Enrolment onto the first level of Speedy’s High Potential Programme (HiPo)
- The provision of a professional mentor
- Access to specialist graduate learning and development provision during the three year programme
If you would like to discuss this graduate opportunity detailed above, please feel free to contact Gillian Roberts, Early Careers Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.