Location: North West, United Kingdom
Job Category: Support/Sales
Business Unit: UK Hire Sales Northern
Job Type: Full Time (Permanent)
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An exciting position has become available for a Sales Manager who will assume overall responsibility for delivering high level of profitable sales growth in the North West area and developing regional sales management and growth strategy.
You will manage and report on performance against KPIs of the Business Development Managers, identifying best practice, ensuring growth opportunities are maximised and identifying areas of concern and supporting in remedial action.
Key to the role will be the identification and generation of sales leads/ pipeline reports, assisting and monitoring the Business Development Managers in conducting and undertaking their own customer visits as well as developing sales and account management competencies and knowledge of products and customer sectors.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Sales planning
- Implementation, monitoring and control of sales systems and teams
- People, management and leadership skills
- Coaching, training and appraisal capabilities
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and closing skills
- High level of integrity and trust in the Sales Team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Committed and target / action focused
- Takes ownership and responsibility for sales team and customer accounts
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.