Location: Erith, United Kingdom
Region: Powered Access
Job Category: Logistics/Transportation
Business Unit: Powered Access
Job Type: Fixed Term
Hours: 07.30 - 17.00
Speedy are the UK’s leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services – everything for every job!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Transport Planner to organise and coordinate all aspects of the powered access transport function within the depot, providing key support to the Depot Manager. This will involve a variety of tasks, focussing on delivery and collections of our equipment, fuel scheduling, booking external haulage (including purchase order arrangement), staff management and training, maintaining product knowledge and arranging for the upkeep of all vehicles.
What we offer:
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Pension Scheme
- 95% discount on our products
- Plus other Salary Extras/Discounts
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced administrative role within transport/logistics, ideally gained within the plant/tool hire industry
- Proven ability to take ownership and responsibility with the confidence to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Full driving licence
Please be aware Speedy reserves the right to close our vacancies earlier than the listed date if we have received a high level of applications. We would recommend that if you wish to be considered that you complete the application as promptly as possible.