Testing, Inspection and Certification in accordance with PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998, PSSR 2000, and COSHH 2002.
Our specialist inspection and engineering service, delivered by our Speedy and Lloyds British divisions, works in accordance with PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998, PSSR 2000, and COSHH 2002 to provide inspection, testing, maintenance and certification services across a wide spectrum of industries, from construction to offshore.
Our services cover every aspect of compliance including:
- Overhead cranes and gantry systems
- Swing jibs, lifting frames and runway beams
- Forklift trucks
- Powered and manual hoists
- Davits and sockets
- Tail lifts
- Chain, webbing and wire rope slings
- Shackles and eyebolts
- Personal protection and fall arrest equipment
- Pressure vessels and systems, including air compressors
- Steam systems and boilers
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEVs)
Through our Lloyds British business we also offer a design and manufacturing service for standard or bespoke lifting and material handling solutions. This sits alongside the Lloyds British provision of breakdown, repair and installation services of all lifting equipment.
To arrange a service or inspection for your lifting equipment: